Frozen Fruit Skewers Recipe by Allo
by Allo Innoware
on June 23, 2021
Makes: 6 servings
What You Will Need:
- 12 pieces of cubed watermelon
- 12 pieces of cubed pineapple
- 12 pieces of grapes
- 12 pieces of cherries
- 12 pieces of sliced kiwis
What to Do:
- Wash the fruits well and cut them into cubes.
- Take a skewer and put one cubed watermelon, pineapple, grape, kiwi, and a cherry on it.
- Repeat this with other skewers.
- Place them evenly spaced on a baking sheet or a glass container.
- Cover the container and put it in the freezer.
- You can add any other fruits that you like but make sure there is enough space at the end of the skewer to hold it.
- You can also drizzle some chocolate syrup on the fruit skewers.
For more recipes and recipe videos, follow @alloinnoware on Instagram