One of the most convenient and delicious snacks is a veg wrap. It is a very popular dish in many cafés and restaurants, and now you can recreate it at home with this recipe. You can make it as lunch for school or even as an after school snack. It is just as enjoyable for adults too.
Makes: 4 wraps
What You Will Need:
- 4 rotis
- 1 shredded carrot
- 1 thinly sliced onion
- 1 thinly sliced tomato
- 1 finely chopped green chili
- ¼ cup yogurt
- 1 to 2 minced garlic cloves
- Lemon juice
- Salt as required
- 1 tbsp olive oil
What to Do:
- Wash and prep the vegetables as mentioned.
- Mix the yogurt, garlic, lemon juice, and pepper together.
- Spread this mixture over the roti evenly.
- Place the cabbage and the shredded veggies to one side of the roti.
- Roll it well and serve.
- You can use green chutney instead of yogurt as well.
- If you are using yogurt or mayo then you have to serve within an hour of preparing, but if you are using green chutney, it will last for hours.