This mushroom tikka recipe will come in very handy to you. It is easy to make and delicious to have. Mushroom tikka being a fancy recipe, you can also serve this as a party snack. It will have the same taste as the traditional mushroom tikka, which is actually prepared on a tandoor. You can make it and see for yourself.
Makes: 4 servings
What You Will Need:
- 10 small button mushrooms
- ½ onion
- ½ capsicum
- 5 tsp oil
- ½ cup curd
- 2 tbsp gram flour
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp ginger garlic paste
- Salt to taste
What to Do:
- Rinse, dry and trim the stalks of the mushrooms well.
- Take a bowl and add the curd, gram flour, turmeric powder, chili powder, garam masala, 2 tsp of oil, ginger-garlic paste, salt, and lemon juice to it and mix them well until they have become a thick uniform paste.
- Add the mushrooms and the onion petals and cubed capsicum slices to it and mix them well till the vegetables are well coated with the marination sauce you have prepared. Then refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, take the bowl out and insert the marinated vegetables into skewers.
- Put the skewers on a hot tawa and roast them on a medium flame. Add the remaining oil to the tawa and keep on rotating the skewers on the tawa in between to make sure all sides are roasted evenly and none are burnt.
- Serve them hot.
- This mushroom tikka is best served with curd mint chutney or green chutney.
- It is ideal for party snacks, starters, etc.
- Best served in Glass utensils