Banana milkshake is a very healthy beverage that is a major favorite not only among kids but also among adults. This banana milk shake recipe is very easy to follow, and you can serve it along with breakfast or as a snack in the evening. It is made of healthy ingredients and it is delicious too!
Makes: 3 servings
What You Will Need:
- 3 bananas
- 2 cups milk
- Crushed ice
- Sugar or honey as required
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder
What to Do:
- Peel the bananas and chop them.
- Add the chopped bananas and the milk into a blender.
- Add the sugar or honey and the crushed ice.
- Blend them for a couple of minutes till it attains a smooth consistency.
- Pour the milkshake into a tall glass, sprinkle the cardamom powder, and serve.
- You can add thinly sliced almonds or sprinkle some chocolate powder to garnish as well.
- Serve this milkshake immediately after making. Otherwise, it may start changing color when left for some time.
For more recipes & videos, follow @alloinnoware on Instagram, Keep watching this space for more healthy & delicious recipes