Bread masala is a spicy recipe that you can make out of leftover bread slices and eat as a snack. It is easy to make and very delicious to eat. You can serve it for breakfast or as an evening snack as well.
Makes: 3 servings
What You Will Need:
- 8 slices of bread
- 2 tbsp butter
- ¾ tsp cumin
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 medium onion
- 1 to 2 green chilies
- 2 tomatoes
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ¾ tsp garam masala
- Salt to taste
- 3 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp coriander leaves
What to Do:
- Cut the bread slices into little cubes and set them aside.
- Heat a pan and add the butter to it.
- Add the cumin, chopped onion, and chopped chilies.
- Stir fry them till the onion changes color to a golden brown.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and cook till the raw smell leaves.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, chili powder, garam masala, and salt to taste and stir-fry till the masala becomes consistent.
- Add the 3 tbsp of water and stir till the water evaporates.
- Add the bread cubes and stir gently.
- Sprinkle the coriander and some chopped onions for garnishing and serve.
- You can add some chat masala for garnishing too.
- This bread masala should be served immediately.
Head to Recipes tab on website to check out amazing healthy recipes