Ever stuck and wonder what to cook for sudden parties or get togethers? This paneer kabab recipe will help you make the perfect appetizer for parties as well as for family dinners and random evening snacks. It is easy and quick to make and a favourite among all age groups.
Makes: 16 pieces
Course: Appetizers, Snacks, Starters
Diet: Egg-Free, Vegetarian
What You Will Need:
- 200 gms of grated paneer or cottage cheese
- 4 boiled and grated potatoes
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tsp green chili paste
- 2 tbsp finely chopped mint leaves
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp chat masala
- ½ tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp pepper
- Oil as required
- Salt as required
What to Do:
- Mix the grated paneer and potatoes in a large bowl.
- Add the grated ginger, green chili paste, chopped mint leaves, cumin powder, garam masala, salt, pepper, and chat masala to it and mix well.
- Take a little of the mixture, flatten it into a circular shape in your palm.
- Heat oil on a tawa and fry the kebabs evenly from all sides till they are golden brown in color.
Garnish with onions and serve with chutney.
Cook this amazing appetizer in Allo Innoware Triply frying pan
For More such amazing recipies visit Allo Innoware Recipe blogs.