Veg cutlet is a great evening snack. It can also be served as a party starter. It is perfect for almost all occasions. Follow this recipe to find the easiest way of making veg cutlets.
12 to 13 cutlets
What You Will Need:
· 2 cups cubed potatoes
· ½ cup green peas
· 1 cup cubed carrots
· ½ cup beans
· 3 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves
· ¾ tsp grated ginger
· 1 to chopped green chilies
· ½ tsp garam masala
· 6 tbsp bread crumbs
· 4 tbsp oil
· 2 tbsp gram flour / Besan
· Salt to taste
What to Do:
- Boil the vegetables until they are tender.
- Add the boiled veggies to a mixing bowl and mash them.
- Add the bread crumbs, salt, grated ginger, chilies, and garam masala to it. Mix them well and make a non-sticky dough.
- Divide the dough into 12 to 13 equal parts.
- Roll it into dough balls. Flatten to make it into thick circular patties.
- On another plate, take ¼ cup bread crumbs.
- In a small bowl, mix gram flour or rice flour with water into a thin consistency mixture.
- Take the patties one by one and dip them in the thin batter and then in the bread crumbs.
- Heat one tbsp oil on a pan. Take the crusted cutlet patties, shake them to remove the excess crumbs, and fry them on the pan evenly on all sides until they are golden and crisp.
- Serve with chutney.
· You can even bake the cutlets instead of frying.
Did you know that the cutlet comes from the French word côtelette?
Visit Allo Innoware to find wide range of Triply stainless steel cookware set, glass container and lunch boxes.
For more such amazing recipe visit Allo Innoware's Recipe blogs.