Mix vegetable soup is a very healthy and tasty dish. It will be perfect for every occasion, especially in the winter and you can enjoy it often. Follow this recipe and make your vegetable soup right away.
Makes: 3 servings
What You Will Need:
- 2 tbsp chopped onions
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- ⅓ cup chopped carrots
- ⅓ cup chopped cabbage
- ⅓ cup sweet corn
- ⅓ cup beans
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- ½ tbsp oil
- 2 ½ cups water
- ½ tbsp vinegar
- Salt as required
What to Do:
- Heat the oil in a saucepan.
- Add the cornstarch and 3 tbsp water to a bowl, mix it well, and set it aside for later.
- Add the onion and garlic to it and saute until they change color slightly.
- Add all the chopped vegetables and salt as required to the pan and saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the 2 ½ cups water to it and cook it until it comes to a boil.
- Add the black pepper powder.
- Add the cornstarch water and stir it constantly to prevent forming any lumps.
- Cook for 7 to 8 minutes until the cornstarch forms a thick mixture of the soup.
- Add a little vinegar.
- You can add any other vegetables that you want to this soup as well.
- You can garnish and season it as you like too.
For more such amazing recipes visit Allo Innoware's Recipe blogs.
Visit Allo Innoware to find wide range of Triply stainless steel cookware set, glass containers and lunch boxes.